Professor Abhishek Shankar, All Indian Medical Institute, India
5.Dr Adebusuyi Adeyemi, Director, African Public Health Leaders Fellowship, Centre for Universal Health
Frequently Asked Questions- FAQs
I. About GIHF
1. Why should I attend GIHF?
Glasgow International Health Festival is the first to bring together major stakeholders to
discuss emerging technologies and innovation to combat various global health issues
the world is going through right now and ways to combat emerging tendencies in
disease and a possible pandemic. It is a platform where participants & speakers learn
about hot topics on innovation in healthcare, interact with industry experts & be part of
a global community
2. Who all are recommended to attend GIHF?
I. Early career researchers- Masters, PH.D. s, assistant researchers
II. Senior researchers, professors, healthcare professionals & practitioners
III. Corporates- biotechnology companies, pharma companies
3. Can I see what sessions will be presented before I arrive on site?
Yes. The program for the conference will be posted online as soon as it is finalized.
1. How do I register for the conference?
You can register via Eventbrite or website. To find the registration fees click here.
2. Can students get registration fee reimbursed from their affiliated Universities?
3. What is the method of payment?
We accept all major credit & debit cards – VISA, Mastercard, etc. We also accept
payment via bank transfer. However, our preferred method of payment is with
4. Can I register when I get to the conference?
A limited number of tickets for special events may be available at the registration desk,
however, we recommend registering online to avoid any last-minute hassles or chance
of unavailability of tickets on-site.
5. What is included in the cost of my registration?
You will receive a program schedule when you arrive on site. You will have access to
attend all the speaker sessions, planetary speeches, 10-mile health walk & visit to
historical sites in Glasgow, along with lunch & coffee/tea breaks.
6. Are meals included with my registration?
AHRO will provide breakfast meals and several coffee/tea breaks throughout the
7. Will The GIHF close registration at any point?
Due to inflow of registrations, we recommend that customers register early as there is
always the possibility that the conference will sell out.
8. Can I cancel my registration?
Yes. To cancel your registration, contact Dhuwaraha Rajathelakan (email@example.com)
After 15/12/2022, conference registration fee will not be refunded.
9. If I have paid for in-person attendance, will there be an option to attend virtually in
case I cannot make it?
10. Which airport should I fly into - Glasgow Airport (GLA) or Glasgow Prestwick Airport
Glasgow Airport (GLA)
III. At GIHF
1. Will I have access to the participants for easy networking?
Sure, the full participants list will be provided to every delegate at the conference.
Participants list will include names of the delegates, Job titles, Company and Country.
2. Will conference sessions be recorded?
Yes, live recordings will be available for conference registrants and available via the
3. When will the conference begin each day?
The conference will begin each day at 10am. All sessions are listed in GMT.
4. How many CPD credits will I received upon participation
All participants would be issued certificate of attendance which has 18 CPD credits